Mason VX-500 Dual Channel Wireless Headset and Handheld Microphone System
The Mason VX-500 Dual Channel VHF Wireless Headset and Handheld Microphone system is a true professional wireless audio solution using companding technology. When companding circuitry is used in pro wireless audio the signal is compressed prior to transmission and then expanded after it is received resulting in a truer sound more like that of a wired microphone with less noise and a greater dynamic range.
As the frequency is quartz controlled with maximum stability (+/- 0.005%) you can be assured that your signal will always be strong, clear and at a level volume and will never cut in and out.
Located on the front of the receiver is a power LED and two signal LED's (one for each microphone) to give visual cues to let you know that the power is on and which microphone is transmitting. Also found on the front panel are volume controls for each microphone to allow you to adjust each channel level to your liking.
The receiver is equipped with a standard 1/4" output allowing you to send both channels (mixed) to one input such as an amplifier. As the VX-500 is a complete and versatile unit it is also equipped with a balanced XLR output jack enabling you to send both channels (mixed) to a mixing console.
The belt pack transmitter and handheld microphone are equipped with a "mute" swith which allows you to cut the signal from the microphone without turing it off completely. This ensures that no noise is sent through to the speakers caused by turning the microphone on and off.
If you're in the market for a professional grade wireless VHF microhone system then the VX-500 is for you. Be sure to carefully compare the VX-500 specifications closely with those from other manufacturers and you'll see that not only does the VX-500 compete on the same level with the best known brands we're also offering it at a fantastic price!
- brand new with a full 1 year warranty (this unit is not used or refurbished)
- pro audio performance with Companding technology to deliver a wide dynamic range (>100dB)
- complete dual channel VHF wireless microphone solution
- extremely reliable (+/-0.005%) quartz controlled frequency stability
- standard 1/4" output for connecting both mics (mixed channel) to an amplifier
- balanced microphone output allows for improved audio signal for increased sound quality
- total freedom from wires
- strong build quality and high quality electronic components
- incredibly rich and warm vocal reproduction
- one (1) dual channel wireless VHF High Band receiver
- one (1) bodypack wireless VHF transmitter
- one (1) headset boom microphone
- one (1) clip-on lapel mic
- one (1) VHF wireless handheld microphone
- one (1) 3 foot 1/4" to 1/4" patch cord
- two (2) AA batteries
- one (1) 9V battery
- instruction manual
|Effective Distance:||100 feet|
|Maximum Distance:||400 feet|
|VHF Frequency Range:||165 - 270MHz|
|Oscillation mode:||Quartz controlled|
|Max Deviation:||+/-15KHz with level limiting|
|Frequency Response:||100Hz - 15KHz +/-3dB|
|Receiving:||dual channel VHF|
|Sensitivity:||15dBmV S/N over 80dB|
|Audio output:||-12dB/600ohm unbalanced and balanced|
|Power supply:||120V AC/12V DC power adapter|
|Panel:||19/2 inch half-rack size|
|Dimensions:||1.25" x 8.5" x 5.5" (HxWxD)|
|Weight:||1 lb. approx|
|Transmitter (each mic)|
|Mic Element:||condenser capsule|
|RF output:||10 - 50mv|
|Bodypack Battery:||one (1) 9V battery|
|Handheld Battery:||two (2) AA batteries|
We Also Recommend
Accusonic WMA-202L Wireless Headset, Lapel and Guitar True Diversity Microphone System